We’re Hiring: Sr. Account ExecutiveLeave a Comment
The King Agency is looking for a Senior Account Executive who will be responsible for the overall relationship between Agency and Clients, working closely to develop short and long-term strategies. This position will work collaboratively with the team leveraging all TKA services and resources to meet client’s business objectives while ensuring client satisfaction and delivering effective solutions.
In addition to overall responsibility, this position will also have day-to-day client contact and management responsibility in maintaining a highly responsive service orientation. AE must be knowledgeable in both the Agency and Client’s business. This position will be responsible for confirming creative concepts to ensure they meet client’s strategic goals and will be instrumental in the development of all strategic and media decisions.
Candidate should hold an undergraduate degree in business or marketing and 7+ years successful strategic planning and account management experience. The position requires strong verbal and written communications skills; the capability for analytical thinking; sense of entrepreneurship and self initiation; dynamic presentation skills; strong personal organization; and interpersonal skills working well within a team.
– Maintain direct, day-to-day senior level client contact and management
– Work in a proactive manner to provide strategic client marketing plans; research;
development of estimates; client growth; communication strategy; ROI; steward of
client and agency budgets
– Coordination of all steps in the client approval process; effectively communicate
plans to clients; meeting deadlines and execution of marketing components
– Works with the creative and media staff to ensure client objectives are achieved
– Keeps appraised of all relevant industry and market developments within Agency
and Client Industries
– Strong networking skills to represent TKA at industry functions
Desired Skills & Experience
– Well versed in strategic account marketing and planning
– High-energy, motivated self-starter, type A with a entrepreneur spirit
– MUST have 7+ years agency or equivalent experience
– Extensive experience in both B2B and B2C channels
– Experience in developing strategic plans and directing marketing efforts
– Manage the strategic goals of the clients through effective verbal and
– Effectively apply analytical thinking to generate creative and effective solutions
– Desire to be an integral part of a team within a flat company structure with