The King Agency, a creative ad agency based in Richmond, Virginia, is adding a creative team and has a full-time position available for an award-winning Copywriter. We are also looking for your Art Director partner, so if you know someone have them apply too.
The Copywriter will work with team members in a collaborative, creative relationship to concept, develop and produce exceptional creative concepts and copy for assigned clients and projects.
We seek an individual who is comfortable conversing in both the B-to-B and B-to-C arenas.
• Ability to create great concepts and copy for print, online and broadcast.
• Polished presentation skills a plus.
• Experience working in a variety of media.
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital landscape.
• Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends..
• Possible support and involvement in RFPs.
• Oversees broadcast production including script writing, casting and final production.
• Executes excellence in everything from concept to completion.
• 3+ years of advertising agency copywriting experience is required.
• Impressive portfolio of work that shows experience and abilities in print, online and broadcast.
• Proven ability to manage multiple clients and their projects.
• Ability to multi-task between responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills — verbal as well as written.
• Brand understanding from a strategic and creative level.
• Excellent time management and organizational abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
• BA in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent required.