Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive collaborates across the agency to move projects through on behalf of the client. They love to move fast and have fun along the way!
Senior Account Executive
We’re The King Agency – a full-service ad agency based in Richmond, Virginia, and we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our awesome team.
You will be responsible for the overall relationship between the Agency and our Clients, working closely to develop short and long-term strategies. You will need an undergraduate degree in business or marketing AND 5+ years of successful B2B + B2C Account Executive experience with an advertising agency.
We’re looking for a self initiator who has strong verbal and written communications skills; the capability for analytical thinking; great presentation skills; strong personal organization; and loves working with their team.
- Day-to-day client contact and account management
- Proactive management to provide strategic client marketing plans, budget management, research, estimates, approvals, deadlines, client growth, communication strategy, and ROI
- Collaboration with creative and media teams
- Keep up to date on Agency and Client industries
- Strong networking skills to represent The King Agency at industry functions
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in strategic account marketing and planning
- Manage the strategic goals of the clients
- Identify opportunities and work with the team to generate effective client solutions
- Desire to be an integral part of our team
- 5+ years of successful Account Executive experience with an advertising agency.
- Automotive marketing experience is a plus but not required
Tell us why you think this is the perfect position for you by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The King Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We are built around our differences and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time in Richmond, Virginia
*Tell us why you think this is the perfect position for you by sending your resume and cover letter. Not sure this is the right fit but really want to work with us? Let us know! We’re always looking for cool people with great talent. The King Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We are built around our differences and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.