Senior Art Director
The Senior Art Director will work with team members in a collaborative creative relationship to conceive, develop and produce exceptional creative concepts for assigned clients and projects. They are responsible for the internal management of their projects and will assist in new business pitches.
Who we are:
At The King Agency, we’re redefining what a local creative advertising agency can accomplish. The work we do runs the gamut from TV spots and print ads to websites and social media content. We aim to deliver effective and award winning work with unbeatable client service. And we do it all while having fun and respecting your work/life balance.
This position requires strong broadcast experience.
Because we specialize in brand development and cross-media marketing for healthcare, technology, and consumer brands, we seek an individual who is comfortable conversing in both the B-to-B and B-to-C arenas.
- Ability to create killer concepts for print, online and broadcast.
- Polished presentation skills a plus.
- Experience working in a variety of media.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital landscape.
- Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends.
- Responsible for all projects assigned to them.
- Support and involvement on new business team.
- Assists with all facets of broadcast production.
- Executes excellence in everything from concept to completion.
- 7+ years of advertising agency experience is required.
- Impressive portfolio of work that shows experience and abilities in print, online and broadcast.
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients and their projects.
- Ability to multitask between responsibilities.
- Brand understanding from a strategic and creative level.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- 15 days of PTO for the calendar year.
- Health and dental insurance benefits offered.
- 401k retirement savings plan with matching.
- Professional development opportunities.
* Please send your resume, cover letter and link to your online portfolio using the form below. Include relevant experience and salary requirements. You MUST include a link to your portfolio with submission. The King Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We are built around our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.