Who we are:
At KING, we’re redefining what a local creative advertising agency can accomplish. The work we do runs the gamut from TV spots and print ads to websites and social media content. We aim to deliver effective and award winning work with unbeatable client service. And we do it all while having fun and respecting your work/life balance.
We’re currently looking for a Director of Operations to join our office in Richmond’s Fan District. In this role, you’ll be the glue that holds everything together. This is a hybrid position; part office manager, part traffic manager, part accounting, part production manager, part HR, and part whatever other talents you bring along.
- Wrangle all administrative and agency support personnel to keep projects on track.
- Ensure that team members are tracking job hours, outside vendor charges, purchase orders, and miscellaneous charges as projects move through the agency.
- Responsible for the internal scheduling of work through the agency.
- Schedule jobs entering the agency and assign a step-by-step movement of jobs through different agency departments.
- Work closely with account executives on client invoices.
- Keep an internal status list of all active jobs in the shop, assigning a status to each job.
- Coordinate tasks needed to keep an accurate schedule for creative teams.
- Ensure all agency record keeping procedures are following and files are maintained in a well-organized way.
- Plan internal events to help promote company culture
- Make sure the office is in tip top share for visitors and staff.
- Take direction and feedback in a fast-paced environment.
- Be cool.
- Experience in management, operations, and/or leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Be a team motivator.
- Intermediate writing skills.
- 15 days of PTO for the calendar year.
- Full health and dental insurance benefits offered, agency pays 50% of the total employee cost.
- 401k retirement savings plan.
- Professional development opportunities.
KING is an equal opportunity employer. We are built around our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If this sounds like a challenge you’d like to take on, email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.